The 2019 fall Weekend Warrior Series is now 3/4 of the way finished. On Saturday, October 5th, 2019, AM and PM sessions were completed. Kiah Farrington (Pierceton, IN) was the winner of the AM sessions accumulating the maximum 57 points during the event. Kylen Bender (Topeka, IN) won the PM sessions with 57 points.
- Isaac Stahly (Goshen, IN) 144 pts.
- Cooper Lecount (New Paris, IN) 125 pts.
- Joey Harper (Warsaw, IN) 111 pts.
- Nathan Harper (Warsaw, IN) 110 pts.
- Kiah Farrington (Pierceton, IN) 102 pts.
October 5, 2019 Event Results
Staley Tennis is a Northern Indiana-based tennis training academy for juniors and a professional verified UTR club for both juniors and adults. For more information on joining this club and playing in future leagues and tournaments, please visit the official Staley Tennis Club site.
Leave a Reply