Five new tactical training videos have been uploaded to academy players’ virtual coaching spaces as part of our new T3 Sessions. This is included as part of 2020 academy acceptance and programming. It is also available to our digital academy players who have been accepted into our Private Remote Coaching Programs.
- Session 1—Match Play Situations & Scoring System. Very few junior or recreational players know that there is actually a specific way to play during each point in every game that will increase your odds of winning each game. In this video, Coach Staley details each possible scoring situation in every game and how to adjust your levels and mindset to win more games.
- Session 2—The Ultimate Serve Play. A detailed covering of one of the most effective plays in all of tennis. Used by the pros and just as effective in both junior and recreational tennis, this particular serve play is easy to practice and can be mastered by any player who has a sound work ethic. Learn how in this T3 Session.
- Session 3—Identifying Court Zones. Coach Staley highlights on the virtual whiteboard the different areas of the court and how hitting from and standing in different areas can increase or decrease your odds of winning the point.
- Session 4—Identifying Court Runways. Many of the plays from our academy training involved hitting patterns to areas of the court we call runways. In this T3 Session, court runways are explained and defined.
- Session 5—The Most Important Hitting Pattern / Play In Junior Tennis. Most juniors simply hit between lines, but in this T3 Sessions video, Coach Staley breaks down his favorite hitting pattern when rallying from behind the baseline. This is the same pattern that pros use to leverage points in match play.
T3 Sessions (Tactical Tennis Training Sessions) are done in small groups. Each class will be taught effective plays and hitting patterns that the pros use that can be scaled to effectively win junior matches. Each session consists of a 30-minute online group meeting scheduled weekly, followed by a 30-minute on-court training session to practice plays and shot patterns live.
From revealing key court positioning tactics, introduction of singles plays, target zones of the court, high percentage hitting patterns and much more, these classes and clinics will change the way juniors see the court and allow them to play smarter tennis.
For more information on our T3 Sessions, please visit: https://www.staleytennis.com/t3-sessions/
Fore more information on our Remote Coaching Programs, please visit: