We are incredibly excited about our 2019 summer camp. We now have players registered from all over Indiana, attending our summer-long programming which will take place at Wawasee High School courts throughout June and July.
The activities (lessons, drills and courses) that take place in this camp are strategically focused on developing the skillset needed for each junior to become a more competitive and accomplished tennis player.
At this time we only have 4 remaining summer camp packages left before it’s sold out! For more information, check out our summer camp page.
Player Evaluations will take place May 21-31, 2019. This includes full video of each player in every major area of their game plus a printed skills evaluation report.
Official Camp Dates: June 3, 2019-August 2, 2019 (There will be no activities on Sundays and the week from July 1-7 camp will be closed due to holidays and high school moratorium).
Weekly Camp Schedule
- Mondays 9AM-noon—Scheduled Private Lessons & Hitting Sessions
- Mondays 6PM-9PM—Scheduled Private Lessons & Hitting Sessions
- Tuesdays 9AM-noon—Scheduled Private Lessons & Hitting Sessions
- Tuesdays 6PM-9PM—Elective Classes (Middle School Group Drills + Singles Strategies & IQ+ Course)
- Wednesdays 9AM-noon—Scheduled Private Lessons & Hitting Sessions
- Wednesdays 6PM-9PM—Scheduled Private Lessons & Hitting Sessions
- Thursdays 9AM-noon—Scheduled Private Lessons & Hitting Sessions
- Thursdays 6PM-9PM—Elective Classes (Serve & Return Class + Doubles Strategies & IQ+ Course)
- Fridays 9AM-noon—Scheduled Private Lessons & Hitting Sessions
- Saturdays 10AM-4PM—Competition (High School Fast4 League + Middle School Team Tennis)
Important Note About Payment Plans
Parents who have registered players should have an invoice in their Client Area of our site. All invoices will be due by May 1, 2019 unless a payment plan has been started. If you wish to have a payment plan started, these will need to begin no later than 2/15/19. Simply contact us and we will generate a link for you to start your plan.
Also, don’t forget about our At Love Project, a grant which helps players with financial needs get the training they need.
Shane Staley is the founder of Staley Tennis and a USPTA-certified trainer, Accredited Professional Coach and instructor.