Staley Tennis will be partnering with The Field House to bring our very first junior pathway program to life. We are now officially taking registrations for our spring Red Ball Program.
Please note to we will be rolling out both the orange ball and green ball programs at a later date, most likely in the summer or fall.
Our Red Ball Program is for beginning tennis players ages 4-8 (K-2nd grade). We utilize the USTA’s Net Generation activities, drills and fun games to build this phase of player. Sessions are once per week and one-hour long. Players will be on a red court (36’ x 18’) with mini-nets, and red felt balls.
We are limiting registration to only 12 players per session per season.
The spring schedule has been posted:
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:00-5:00PM
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020 4:00-5:00PM
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 4:00-5:00PM
- Wednesday, April 15, 2020 4:00-5:00PM
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020 4:00-5:00PM
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020 4:00-5:00PM
- Wednesday, May 6, 2020 4:00-5:00PM
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 4:00-5:00PM
Staley Tennis is a Northern Indiana-based tennis training academy for juniors and a professional verified UTR club for both juniors and adults. For more information on joining this club and playing in future leagues and tournaments, please visit the official Staley Tennis Club site.