Due to conflicts with the boys high school season, we’ve decided to delay the start of our Serve and Return Class. Originally starting August 1, 2018, we’ve rescheduled it to after the boys season.
New dates are:
- Session 1: Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
- Session 2: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
- Session 3: Thursday, October 18, 2018 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
- Session 4: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
- Session 5: Thursday, October 25, 2018 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
We will keep the October class dates for future years.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but there were major scheduling conflicts with the start of the high school tennis season as well as many attendees who are high school boys. Due to this class being a very technical class that involves changes to technique, we also felt it was better scheduled for the offseason of both boys and girls tennis seasons as many class members commit to making major necessary changes to their serves (which is better to focus on outside of the competition seasons).
If you’ve signed up for this class and can’t make the new dates, please let us know and we will refund your registration costs in full. Otherwise, please update your calendars withe the schedule above.
Three spots still remain for this class. You can register at…