Staley Tennis will be offering junior group drills this spring beginning April 21, 2020. They will be held at our academy courts in North Webster. There will be 8 sessions taking place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00-7:30 PM. We limit participation to 16 players. This is a great opportunity for area middle schoolers and high school boys who are not involved in a spring sport. We also invite any of our club players to take part, as this is open to the public and isn’t limited to just academy students.
Players will experience 1 1/2 hours of weekly drill sessions to improve their competitive play in both singles and doubles.
Spring Dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020 6:00-7:30 PM
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 6:00-7:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020 6:00-7:30 PM
- Thursday, April 30, 2020 6:00-7:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 5, 2020 6:00-7:30 PM
- Thursday, May 7, 2020 6:00-7:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020 6:00-7:30 PM
- Thursday, May 14, 2020 6:00-7:30 PM
Registration cost: $120 per player.
Session commitment required. If there is a week you cannot make it, please let us know in advance so we can offer your spot as a drop-in to other interested players. If we successfully fill your spot, we will credit your account if prepaid.