If you have received a confirmation to use the academy courts through a reservation or an unsupervised practice session, please follow these directions (first time users all steps; existing users steps 4-8):
- Check your e-mail associated with your academy account. You should have received an e-mail from Noke, letting you know that you have been given access to the Staley Tennis gate lock.
- Please make sure you confirm your e-mail address (if required).
- Download the Noke app for your smartphone (iPhone | Android)
- Launch Noke app. Note: Please make sure both your bluetooth and cellular data is turned on in your smartphone.
- Create your account / profile (first time you launch app only). Be sure to use your e-mail address that is associated with the academy (where you received the original Noke e-mail to).
- Go to locks and you’ll find Staley Tennis Lock associated with your account/app. (See screenshot to the right…)
- With your smartphone and Noke app open to the lock, hold the padlock from the bottom and press the shackle down once. (When this is done, an unlock button will flash on your phone’s screen next to the lock. Tap the unlock button on your phone. Please note: the lock will only unlock during your reserved session times—usually 10 minutes prior to the start of your session.)
- You will hear a faint click as the padlock unlocks. Simply lift the shackle firmly, remove from chain, and place on fence.
NOTE: When you are done with your scheduled session, simply secure the padlock and chain back to the fence as you found it. There will be a log generated each time the lock is locked and unlocked using your account. Please help us secure the courts when not in use! Thanks!
If you have issues or questions on accessing the academy courts, please call Shane Staley 574-551-3194.