We are now taking registrations for our 2019 Middle School Group Drills. For the past few summers, this has been sold out, as we limit the class to only 16 players, so please get your reservation in if interested. We are only running this program as a summer program (no spring or fall classes this year).
Middle School Group Drills
Our middle school group drills focuses on teaching middle school athletes the sport of tennis in an age-appropriate curriculum of drills and mini-clinics.
Since tennis is an early initiation sport, it’s becoming more difficult for those new the sport to compete at the high school level if they don’t have experience prior to their freshmen year.
The goal of this program is to develop a love of the sport in the athletes and also give them the training needed to become varsity-level players early on in their high school years.
- Ages: 11-14 (Grades 6-8; incoming freshmen in the fall also welcome)
- Gender: Male & Female
- Group Size: 16 (max)
- Cost: $120
- Location: Wawasee High School
- Session Day & Time: (8) Tuesdays 6:00-7:30PM
- June 4, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM
- June 11, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM
- June 18, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM
- June 25, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM
- July 9, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM
- July 16, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM
- July 23, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM
- July 30, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM
How To Register:
PLEASE NOTE: AGAIN, THIS YEAR, WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING 16 PLAYERS IN THIS PROGRAM.
If you have purchased our summer camp package, this class is included as an elective, so please check to make sure it is included on your invoice.
If you’re new to the academy, please complete a new player registration before purchasing below:
Check out all of our other training programs HERE.
Shane Staley is the founder of Staley Tennis and a USPTA-certified trainer, Accredited Professional Coach and instructor.
Leave a Reply